.

Time until sign-ups begin:

Saturday, March 29, 2014

SpinTunes #8 Round 4 Review: Joe "Covenant" Lamb

Well, it’s been something of a ride hasn’t it!?

Typically, this is the least time I have had to listen to anything, so I’ll get right on with this review before Travis eats my face....

 

The Challenge...

Was it met? On the *Pain* aspect... yeah I would day so.

Certainly more clear cut than the *misleading theme* ! ;’ )

 

Technically, was it met? I have no idea.

 

Moving on....

If I were placing:

 

Jenny: Best song of the round. Not by a MASSIVE lot, but enough to make it an easy first place (for me).
Caught the theme well, and a deep and poignant song. Chorus is gorgeous.

 


sigh.. this bit was REALLY HARD though...

 

So.. by the smallest of fractions

 

Edric, Ryan, Jutze.....

 

Listing them all together, but in the order of “minute” preference.

 

ALL of these songs were well sung, recorded, performed, written...
They just didn't make it next to Jenny’s. In a small sense I am kinda glad, because it would have been ridiculously hard to separate a winner form these three if Jenny had not been in the mix.

 

A mix of musical pop (Edric), soaring pathos, (Ryan), and out and out fun (Jutze) I can’t say enough how much the final has brought out the absolute best in all of the contestants...

 

Superb stuff all....

No comments:

Post a Comment