The songs are now available for FREE download, and you can vote for your favorite entries as well. Many of you will be asking friends and family to support you in the popular vote. That's great, but when you do, please ask them to listen to all the songs & vote for their favorites. You can vote for up to 5 different people, so they might as well listen to everyone.
Until the round 4 songs are posted I will only allow people to download the round 3 album as a whole. But even after that, PLEASE download the entire album vs downloading just a handful of songs while the contest is on going. BandCamp limits how many free downloads I can give away, and 1 album download counts the same as 1 song download.
After the Listening party ended, some of us hung out in a Google+ hang out awhile. If you want to drop into our next hangout you can add me to your circles & I'll add you my SpinTunes circle. Also, we have a private Facebook group that any song contributor to the contest is allowed to join. I'd love to see you all there joining in on the conversations.
With 12 entries turned in for round 3, that means there will be 8 eliminations this round to set us up for the final round. That would leave 4 finalists for round 4. Good luck everyone.
You can find the album on BandCamp by clicking the image below:
- You can vote for your favorite songs with the poll in the right sidebar. -->
- Popular vote stays open until noon on March 1st (F)
- Judges & guest judges have until noon on March 1st before noon (F) to hand in their reviews.
- Spintown will post the Reviews & Eliminations before 11PM on March 2nd (Sat).
- March 3rd 1AM (Sun) - The final Challenge is announced.
If anyone wants to make a video for their song, Spintown will include it here:
Links Of Interest:
- Brian Gray wrote a song bio for his entry this round.
- Dave Leigh wrote reviews for this round.
- Jerry Skids wrote a song bio for his entry this round.
- Steve Durand wrote a song bio for his entry this round.
- Kevin Savino-Riker wrote a song bio for his entry this round.