.

Time until sign-ups begin:

Monday, June 10, 2013

SpinTunes #7: Sign Up Page

It's time for SpinTunes #7. The rules are in place. New judges are...well...I'm working on it.  But they will be working on the challenges soon. Now it's time to see who will be competing in SpinTunes #7.

I will need everyone who wants to participate to copy & paste the following text into their e-mail. Fill in the needed info, and then e-mail it to me at the address I provided below. Make sure you put "Spintown Contest" as the subject of the e-mail so I don't think it's spam. Also use an e-mail that I can reach you at if need be. Don't panic if you don't get a confirmation e-mail immediately after signing up. I'll message you back within 24 hours of getting your e-mail.


I _____________ give Travis Langworthy permission to upload any music I submit into his contest onto his blog (Spintown) & bandcamp. I realize it will become part of an album consisting of numerous other artists, and that it will be available for anyone to download for free. I also promise to give my very best effort in each round to complete the challenges. Providing NEW songs that have not been released before in any form. I also agree that anything that goes wrong during this competition is Heather's fault.
Name: (The name you or your group wants to be referred to during the competition.)
Bio: (Give a brief description of your group/music/history in 500 CHARACTERS or less. I know it's brief, but it's more than Twitter allows. :p Besides, links to your sites will be provided if people want to learn more about you. No URL’s or links will be allowed in the bio section.)
Twitter: (If you got one & want to share. *optional* If there's multiple accounts for multiple band members that's fine.)
YouTube: (If you got one & want to share. *optional*)
Band Website: (If it's different than either of the above. *optional*)
Pictures: (I need a band picture or logo. The image should be 100x100, and if it's not I'll do my best to make it so. Don't forget to actually attach the picture.)

Judges:
Here's a list of the people that will be making the challenges, reviewing your work & of course voting on the songs:

1. Ross Durand - The current SpinTunes champion.
2. Dave Leigh - Half of Dr. Lindyke & SpinTunes veteran.
3. Brian Gray - SpinTunes veteran.
4. T.C. Elliott - Song Fight & SpinTunes veteran.
5. Felix Frost - SpinTunes veteran.

Schedule:
Sign ups will last until June 24th 11:59PM (M).

The first challenge will be posted June 26th 1AM (W).

My best guess as to what the whole schedule will look like can be found HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment